I still don't under stand category grade A,B,C & D
- New = item is NEW
- A = item in excellent condition almost new with box & accessories
- B = item in good condition has been used
- C = item poor condition has been used with scratches and no box also accessories
- D = item not working - and is for parts
- Preowned = item had other owner before and it does not have a grade requirement
Are your products new or used second hand?
All products are either new, second hand stated on product condition.
Is there a warranty on items that I buy from NAPTOR?
Yes, for customer satisfaction, NAPTOR offer a 6-month warranty on all second hand products excluding consumables and a 12-month warranty on NEW Products.
Is there a minimum amount I need to spend with you?
The minimum order total is £2.50
Are the quantities available to buy online live?
Yes, the stock and prices shown are live in green.
Are your prices in UK Pounds Sterling GBP?
What payment options do I have?
We currently accept any of the following payment methods: Visa and Mastercard / Maestro / Visa / Solo Credit / Debit cards
How do I pay using Naptor voucher?
- 1) Please place your order and proceed to checkout.
- 2) Select the voucher tab on the payments screen.
- 3) When prompted, fill out the necessary boxes with your voucher details. Your voucher number is a random alpha-numeric characters (e.g - E8I443O32 ) and can be found either underneath or next to the barcode on your voucher.
Orders & Tracking
When do you charge me for the goods I have ordered?
We will take payment once you finalized the ordering process on our website and pressed the final checkout button.
How do I track my order status?
Check your order status at any time by simply logging into your naptor account on naptor.com and selecting `My Account Area` then click the `Order Tracking` link.
Where will you deliver my goods or product?
We deliver within the UK, using the billing address added on the checkout, in case of any errors based on necesity or security we can call you to double verify the address! We do not ship outside the UK.
How much does delivery cost?
The price you see is the price you pay, free delivery for everyone.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We'll dispatch your order as soon as possible via 1st Class Royal Mail or the premium couriers listed below. You should receive it within 3 to 5 working days from dispatch date. If your order contains more than one product, they may be sent separately.
What parcel courier method does Naptor use to send packages out?
We use the following delivery courier services depending on the value of your order to ensure that if you splash out on something super shiny, it gets to you with extra special care:
- - Royal Mail 1st Class for items under £40
- - Royal Mail Recorded Delivery for items over £40, which requires a signature on delivery
- - Royal Mail Special Delivery for items over £160, which requires a signature on delivery
We may also use UPS depending on the size and weight of your order, which will require a signature on delivery.
Why have I been charged although I have not yet received my order?
Don't worry, banks often allocate funds when an order is placed. This means that your bank has made the funds unavailable to you and is waiting for us to take them but we'll only do this once we know your order can be completed.
If we can't complete your order, we won't charge you. The funds will be returned in your account by a period determined by your bank & depending on the bank.
Order Not Received
My order has been dispatched but hasn't arrived!
If your order hasn't arrived 14 days after your invoice email, please call or contact us using the contact form on naptor.com.
How do you deal with goods lost in transit?
In the unlikely event that an order is lost during shipment, we will attempt to source a replacement to dispatch to you. If this is not possible we will refund you the value of the missing item/s to the original payment method. The value refunded will be equal to the value taken for original payment of the item, and will not reflect any price changes which have since occurred.
In order to confirm that an order shipped via postal courier has indeed been lost, we must wait 28 days before refunding, as most 'missing' items are located within the postal system within this period. It may also be advisable to contact your local sorting office to see if they are holding the order, having already tried unsuccessfully to deliver it to you.
In order to process any refunds for items which have been lost during transit, please contact us with your order number so that we may help you further.
Can I return my item if I don't like/want it?
We offer a 5 day period during which you are free to change your mind about your order. Unwanted items can be returned if we are contacted within the first 5 days of arrival, and if they're in the exact same condition (boxed) as when received and in working condition.
Please note that items that have "(NR)" in the name are restricted from our unwanted items returns policy, along with titles that are exclusively for online play.
What about postage costs?
We are unable to cover the costs you incur by returning unwanted goods.
You sent me the wrong item.
Incorrect orders can be returned within the first 28 days for a replacement or refund to the original payment method.
Something's missing from my order.
Let us know! We may be able to get it to you.
My order arrived faulty/broken.
Items that arrive faulty can be returned within the first 28 days for a full refund to the original payment method or a replacement. Please contact us within 5 days of receiving it.
My order item has a fault or has broken.
Should your order develop a fault within 28 days of receiving it, contact us as soon as possible in order for us to fix it for you, or having full refund as voucher store credit or a replacement.
We also offer a 6 month warranty on all second hand items, except consumables (e.g. batteries, projector bulbs etc.) so if your item develops a fault within 6 months contact us as soon as possible. We will attempt to repair your item, failing that we will replace it. If neither is possible, we'll offer you a refund to the original payment method to the item's current sales value if the item has been faulty by its own functionality, we do not cover losses that were made by yourself to the actual product.
How do I return my item?
To return an item please follow these steps:
- 1. Call or Contact us stating your order number, the item you'd like to return and the reason for the return.
- 2. Pack your return securely, including any/all accessories, manuals and boxes, ensuring your item is in the same condition as delivered.
- 3. Include in the package a copy of the invoice (included in your order) and a short note detailing the reason you are returning the item.
- 4. Download our Freepost shipping label here, or a Collect+ label here, which covers the basic return postage fees, but lacks any insurance.
- 5. Print it and securely attach it to your package so it is clearly visible.
- 6. Drop off your parcel at any Post Office, or Collect + point.
Can I send my return via a recorded delivery service?
Of course, in fact though the shipping label covers basic postage costs we suggest sending your return via a tracked/insured method of postage, especially if it is of high value. As long as the returned item was faulty on arrival or developed a fault through normal use, we will reimburse any reasonable postage costs incurred in returning it to us by cheque.
If you want to address you parcel: Address will be given by email
What's Collect +?
Naptor has partnered with collectplus to allow you to send your items back to us when convenient for you. Click this link to see how itworks.
Once you've generated your label use the handy tool to find your nearest Collect + point, drop it off and you're done!
Just so you know, it takes on average between 3 to 5 working days to reach us, and you may want to insure the shipment (as it's covered for up to £30)
What happens when you get my return?
When we receive your item we'll test it for faults and confirm that it is covered by our returns policy. If NAPTOR cannot replicate a fault or cannot find that items are covered by our returns policies, they will be returned to you at you naptor.com account details.
Why are some mobile phones of the same make and model different have different prices?
At naptor we price mobile phones by network, and grade which is determined by included accessories and cosmetic condition ect.
Will the phone I buy work on any network?
Some phones are locked to specific networks and some are open to any network. When browsing or purchasing our mobile phones online, you can select the specific network you'd like it to work on using the drop down box entitled "Network". For a phone that'll work on all networks select "Unlocked" in the Network drop down box.
Will my phone work outside the UK?
Typically you should have few problems using newer/smart phones outside the UK but just in case contact us so we can find out for you. We cannot say all unlocked mobile phones have the ability to work outside of UK or Roaming.
Do your items come boxed & with instructions?
- Electronics: May come boxed depending on their grade, Electronics May come with instructions depending on their grade.
- Phones: May come boxed depending on their grade, Phones may come with instructions depending on their grade.
- Optical Media: All games, Blu-rays, DVDs & PC software will come boxed.
- Consoles: May come boxed depending on their grade, consoles may come with instructions
How are your items graded?
Please refer to our product grading guide above.
Are some of your products age restricted?
Yes, most films and some older video games have a BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) rating. Newer video games have a PEGI (Pan-European Games Information) rating and categorises the type of content in a game, for example sexual content, violence etc.
BBFC ratings are:
- U - Suitable for all ages
- PG - Parental guidance advised
- 12 - Suitable only for 12 years and over
- 15 - Suitable only for 15 years and over
- 18 - Suitable only for 18 years and over
PEGI ratings are:
- 3 - Suitable only for 3 years and over
- 7 - Suitable only for 7 years and over
- 12 - Suitable only for 12 years and over
- 16 - Suitable only for 16 years and over
- 18 - Suitable only for 18 years and over
Can I sell the items I have purchased?
Yes! Simply use our website to sell them back to us.
Where can I find your Terms and Conditions?
You can find them here.
Still have a question?
Call or Contact us here